Need your password reset or help with your MYED account? Please email your name, student’s name, date of birth and grade to Student Records along with a description of your problem and we will be happy to assist you.
MYEDBC Family Portal
Last year we started a pilot program to give parents access to student report cards online. The District is moving away from paper report cards and this information will be shared electronically. Parents should have received an email from MYEDBC with instructions on how to set up their account. Parents will always be able to get a printed copy upon request from your school office.
There are several benefits associated with being able to access this feature on MYEDBC for parents. Family Portal will give parents access to check attendance, contact information is up to date, look at your child’s current and previous marks, student schedules, view report cards, and see term marks in progress – final marks are published to the Report Card.
Assistance with your Parent Portal:
- If you do not have login information or you have tried to logon and have been unsuccessful, please go to School District #35 website www.sd35.bc.ca/students-parents/myedbc-family-portal-help/ click on the Students & Parents top tab, choose MYEDBC Assistance form. Fill out form with information and submit.
- When logging on successfully you are not able to see all of your children. Please use the above link and specify children’s names and schools attached to
- Clerical at your student’s school can check to see if you have previously logged on and provide you with your login information
Need a password reset? Forgot your password? Did not get an email with logon information click below:
In the Family Portal, parents/guardians with an account can:
- Check Attendance
- View report Cards under Published Reports
- Look at your child’s current and previous marks, assignments, and due dates
- See Term Marks in progress – final mark will published to Report Card
- See if your contact information is up to date
- Look at assessment information
Here is how you get started:
Your log in ID is your e-mail address that you provided the school. A password should have been e-mailed to you (if you have not received it, click on the MyEDBC Assistance form).
In the Student Portal, students with an account can:
- View Report Cards under Published Reports
- View your daily attendance records
- See your provincial Exam results
- Online course selection
- Mark History
Here is how you get started:
Your log in ID is your Student ID. Your password is reset every September. Check with your school’s office in September for the new password.
MYEDBC Update for Families
MYEDBC Family Portal Accounts
In June 2017 we piloted the new MYEDBC Family Portal Account system. Families are enjoying the connection to all of their children’s school information: Attendance, Marks, Contact Information, and Report Cards etc.
We have learned the following in this process:
- Login process is being changed from using your email address to sd35-first initial, last name e.g. sd35-jsmith. Whenever you have a question about your account, we will be changing that information for you and communicating the new login and a new password for you by email.
- Another member has been added to our user account team, so your emails and phone calls can be answered in a timelier manner.
- Clerical at your schools can give information directly about your login and reset your password if needed.
If you are having any issues with your MYEDBC Family Portal please go to your school’s website>Parent Community>MYEDBC Info>MYEDBC Assistance Form or your School’s office to get assistance from the clerical.
Thanks for your patience at this very busy time. Have a stupendous day!