To contact the R.E. Mountain Secondary Counselling Department:
- Grade 9 to 11 Counsellor – Students last names A-L
- Grade 12 Counsellor
- Grade 9 to 11 Counsellor – Students last names M-P
- Tutorial Club
- Grade 9 to 11 Counsellor – Students last names Q-Z
- International Student Program Counsellor
- IB Program Coordinator
- IB Counsellor
ATTN: Counselling Dept.
R.E. Mountain Secondary School
7755 202A Street Langley, B.C. V2Y 1W4
Language Challenge Exam – Wednesday Oct 14th meeting at lunch time in room 128. Come out to get more details.
“TAKE OUR KIDS TO WORK DAY” – WEDNESDAY NOV. 4th 2015
DAILY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FORMS
- Parent Signature Form
- Daily Physical Activity Form
IB EXAM SCHEDULE 2016
PROVINCIAL EXAM INFORMATION
VOLUNTEER AND WORK EXPERIENCE OPPORTUNITIES
GRADE 11 / GRADE 12 INFORMATION
** 2015-2016 Grad-Planner **
This is where undated information about University/College, Scholarship, and Volunteer Opportunities are sent out monthly. If you would like to receive the information through email, please contact Ms. Jill May at email@example.com to sign-up.