This is where updated information about University/College, Scholarship, and Volunteer Opportunities are sent out monthly. If you are not receiving the information through email, please contact Mrs. Strelau at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up.
Hello Grads and Grad Parents,
Here is some important information of dates that you need to be aware of:
- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR OUR GRAD INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR ANY IMPORTANT DATES, DEADLINES AND ACTIVITIES FOR YOU: remssgrad2020
- Pre-ordered Grad wear done in June will be available for pickup on Friday, September 13 @ lunch time only in Room 2013 (Art Room).
- A FINAL and NEW order for Grad wear will be available on-line through student fees starting Monday, September 16. The deadline to order Grad wear is Tuesday, October 15. No other orders will be put in after this date.
- Grad Cruise tickets are for sale at lunch time all week, $75.00 cash. Limited guest passes will be available and a guest pass must be submitted to Administration. Guest forms will be available Friday, September 13 and handed back in on Monday, September 16. Guests not enrolled at REMSS will need to have an interview with Administration. Guests from REMSS need only a form.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ON THE BOAT. CIGARS, VAPES, CIGARETTES WILL BE CONFISCATED DURING THE CHECK IN AT REMSS. It is a Vancouver bylaw that no smoking is permitted in a public place.
- If there are any parents or guardians who want to be involved with the DRY GRAD COMMITTEE, an initial contact must be made. The school does not get involved with DRY GRAD, this is a parent organized function for the grads. If there is a parent who would like to volunteer their email to start dry grad please submit to the email to Mrs. Belton: email@example.com She will provide a one-time email fan out to grad parents to let parents know that the committee is starting up.
- Grad photos are now available to select your time on line. Go to the following link to reserve your sitting time: To book your grad photo appointment please go to https://mountainwest.ca/
Click on “Book a Photo Session”, Choose RE Mountain Secondary from the drop down list then the site will walk you through the booking process.
- Any questions contact Mrs. Belton: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Ms. Wong: email@example.com